Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Meet Pennylane, My American Girl Doll Without Hair!

Hey guys!
Late last month I bought myself a new doll! I had been wanting her for a while, and I'm so glad I finally got her!! She is so cute and so pretty! I love her even more than I thought I would! Allow me to introduce... Pennylane Elizabeth! Penny is a doll without hair with light skin and hazel eyes! She is so cute!

Penny's story is that she is currently being treated at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for Dolls for her Neuroblastoma. Neuroblastoma is cancer in her neuroblasts. Penny is currently getting chemotherapy through her port in her chest. When she isn’t receiving treatment in the hospital, Penny enjoys monkeying around with her big sisters and coloring pictures. Penny wants to be a gymnast when she grows up and her favorite gymnast is Gabby Douglas. Pennylane is 5 years old and is a Doll Without Hair with light skin and hazel eyes.


If you'd like to order a doll like Pennylane click here for the instructions on how to do so!


Here she is! How cute is she?


In this photo you can see her central line, also known as her port. It is used for giving her chemotherapy and other treatments for her Neuroblastoma.


Here is a closeup of her sweet face.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I might be getting a doll very similar to her in a few months. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will ask my mum about it case I want a wig for them is well but dose it come with the cloths?

    ReplyDelete