Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Interview with Elana from AG Life!

Hey!
It's been a little bit since I last posted an interview, so here is a new one! Today's interview if with the star and host of American Girl's new YouTube series "AG Life", Elana Cacares! Elana's fun, bubbly personality drew me in from the very beginning, and she quickly became my favorite of the five featured girls. Read her interview below!

EDS: How did you get a spot on AG Life?

Elana: American Girl had a casting call in May, I submitted a video. In June, they called me for an audition.

EDS: Do you have any American Girl dolls? If so, who?
Elana: Yes, I have four dolls!
- My 1st doll is a Just Like Me Doll and I named her Lizzy.
- 2nd doll is the 2008 Doll of the year, Mia
- 3rd doll is a historical doll, Kit Kittredge
- 4th doll is another historical, Josefina

EDS: How does the filming for AG Life work?
Elana: American Girl has an amazing crew that work very hard in putting weekly shows together. Filming takes place at various locations including the 5th Avenue store.

EDS: What is your favorite part about being on AG Life?
 Elana: I've been a huge fan of American Girl since I was 6 years old. I am truly honored to represent AG as a YouTube host. I love to inspire girls and AG Life allows me to do that! The film crew is so cool and I always have so much fun on set. I LOVE the segments they offer and even I look forward to learning new things and watching new episodes every week.

EDS: Which of the other girls from AG Life are you closest with?
Elana: I love the girls all the same, they are all so sweet and we are a great team!

EDS: If you could be any BeForever character for a day, who would you be and why?
Elana: It would have to be Kit, I love that she is determined.

Here are some photos Elana sent me of her having fun on set!






Thank you so much for the interview, Elana!

No comments:

Post a Comment