Monday, October 5, 2015

Lily's Doll Hospital Visit {8/25/15 - 10/1/15}

I am happy to announce our very own Lily Blair has been discharged from the doll hospital!

This was quite a scary doll hospital visit for me! We sent her on August 25, 2015, and the tracking number the post office gave me on the receipt didn't work for about a month! Once we finally managed to get it to work, it said she had been delivered on August 27! American Girl usually sends out a confirmation email when they receive your doll, and I never got one! I was so worried that there had been a mix up or something or that she was lost in the mail! Not only would I have lost my $44 to buy her new head, but I would have lost my precious Lily who was given to my sister by a friend in 2013, then my sister gave her to me in January of this year. She's been so well-loved, that she was in need of a hospital visit!


Here she is just before her departure in August.


Her box that she was mailed into the Doll Hospital in.


Here's her box when I received it!


Here she is in her Doll Hospital gown and ID bracelet, alongside her Doll Hospital box, Get Well Soon card, Certificate of Good Health, and even the ribbons she arrived at the Doll Hospital in!

We are so thankful to have our beautiful Lily back with us in time for autumn!

A new photoshoot will be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment