Thursday, October 1, 2015

American Girl Place Boston Visit! {9-2-15}

Hey!
Last month I visited the American Girl Place Boston with my grandmother for my 15th birthday! Since pretty much everyone in our area had started school already (except for me!), the AGP Boston was pretty much a ghost town! But it was very peaceful to shop without anyone at the store!

My grandmother and I took our time looking around the store, then we ate at the wonderful bistro! At the bistro, I had:
- a pink lemonade
-the fruit kabob starter meal
- the tic-tac-toe pizza
- a warm sugar cookie

After the bistro, my grandmother and I did our shopping and we ended up buying:

- Maryellen Doll & Book
- Birthday Accessories
- Sparkly Jazz Outfit
- Maryellen's Play Outfit

I had a wonderful time and it was such a great way to celebrate my 15th birthday!

Thank you, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment