Thursday, July 9, 2015

I Got Lanie's Camper?!?!

Hi!
Today my good friend sold me her Lanie's Camper! I am thrilled because I have wanted this camper for a very long time, but didn't have the $275 for it in 2010 when it was out. For the past five years, I'd go over A57americangirldoll's house and fall in love with this unique collector's item all over again, and regret not buying it when I had the chance. Now, I have it too! I got the camper for $75 less than what the retail price was, in near perfect condition! I cant wait to use it and take photos of my dolls with it. It is a great addition to my doll area, and I am so blessed to have such great friends!


The outside look of the camper


What you see when you open the doors up


The accessories that came with the camper


Lily is enjoying a snack with her dear cow, Donna, at her side!


This is the back of the camper, where there is a spare tire and the license plate!


No comments:

Post a Comment