Monday, March 9, 2015

Interview with Rockstar13Studios!

Hey guys!
First, I want to thank you for the crazy amount of page views I got within the week of posting the AGSmiless interview! I hit my goal of 10,000 page views and in five days I got 822! And even a blog post subscriber! WOW! Well anyways, today's blogpost is an interview with another legendary AGTuber! Rockstar13Studios!

EDS: How many dolls do you have?
Rockstar13Studios: I have 5 AG Dolls (4 MAG and 1 Historical).

EDS: Who is your look alike doll?
Rockstar13Studios: MAG 59 is the most like me, but when I got my look alike doll back in 2009 when 59 wasn't even out yet, MAG 29 was the one who looked most like me, so I got her.

EDS: Who is your favorite GOTY?
Rockstar13Studios: I loved McKenna because she is a gymnast, like me. I really liked Kanani and Isabelle because they both looked very unique.

EDS: Who is your favorite Historical/ BeForever Character?
Rockstar13Studios: Caroline and Kit.

EDS: Which is your favorite My American Girl (MAG)?
Rockstar13Studios: Well obviously the ones I have! Out of the ones I DONT have, I love 38, 43, and 60.

EDS: Who is your favorite AGTuber?
Rockstar13Studios: I have SO many: Basilmentos, FiveDollStars, AGPals, MixiePixie7, AGSmiless, OCM8Productions, ChickenBuddies, InnerstarAGStudios, AGDllLoverAlex, KGCuties- too many!

EDS: What is your AGTube subscriber goal?
Rockstar13Studios: 50,000 is my ultimate goal, now that I've surpassed 10,000.

EDS: What is your AGIG follower goal?
Rockstar13Studios: I don't really have a goal for AGIG, but probably 10k.

EDS: What is your opinion on Grace, GOTY 2015?
Rockstar13Studios: Her face is WAYY too crowded. Her freckle pattern is terrible, her face mold/ lip color/ eyebrows are terrible- her hair is actually nice though. She looks like Chrisssa's twin. AG should be more original and I feel like her name is too generic.

EDS: Do your any of your friends in "Eloise and the Talent Show" like dolls too?
Rockstar13Studios: Yes! I'm very open about my dolls, so I'm not afraid if my friends don't like them. Conveniently, most of my friends have dolls themselves: BellaDogAG and Sugar7483 starred in "Eloise and the Talent Show" along with my little sister, OCM8Productions. My friend Ally (the dancer and Emerson) has dolls from when she was little. Bree, (the talent agent at the end) used to have an AGIG/AGTube account.

Thank you for the interview, Mikey! It was a pleasure!

FOLLOW HER ON ALL OF HER ACCOUNTS!
Youtube: Rockstar13Studios
Instagram: Rockstar13Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment